So you have a small business? There’s a Mobile App for that.
Unfortunately for them and fortunately for you, most small business owners don’t know the untapped value of this marketing medium. Yes, also for small companies. And for small enterprises in particular.
If you care about SME marketing, you’re probably at least contemplating whether or not your company wants or needs a mobile app. With about 3 million applications each in Google Play and the App Store, you may even find the competition becomes saturated, so why bother?
Or maybe you’ve already spent time and money creating an awesome mobile website, so your customers are protected when they want details about your company. It makes sense on the paper. But ask yourself the following questions:
- How often does a client take a photo of the product on your website and post it on their social media?
- Does your website notify you when a respected customer walks in your door?
- Can the website offer exclusive rewards and discounts to consumers with a strong social impact?
- Can your website offer consumers discounts and rewards when they are within a certain range of your store?
- Does your website tailor your shopping experience based on daily visitors?
These are only a few indicators of the intrinsic commercial advantage that your mobile app provides compared to a mobile website. And with in-app capabilities such as biometrics, geolocation, sensors, and cameras, the possibilities are almost infinite. Are you still asking if your small company needs a mobile app? Consider the feature of the smartphone.
MOBILE APP IS THE BEST
Please read the complete reasons we listed using this link