HOW TO USE FEATURE [QR COUPONS]
This feature will allow you to create discount coupons that will be unlocked by scanning a specific QR Code. Once unlocked, the customer can use the discount when he wants.
That means the coupon will not appear in the app for the user until he scans the QR Code. As a business owner you create a QR coupon, and you obtain a QR Code. You can distribute this QR code on your website or in a newsletter, etc… to reward specific actions, or just show it to premium clients so that they can flash it. Once scanned the coupon will appear in their apps.
To add it to your app, just click on from “Add pages”.
Then let’s create a QR Coupon:
- “Picture”: You can add a picture to illustrate your special offer.
- “Thumbnail”: Add a thumbnail so your coupon will be more recognizable.
- “Title”: It’s the name of your coupon.
- “Description”: Describe it, so there can be no misunderstanding.
- “Conditions”: The conditions of use.
- “Use only once?”: Check this if you want your coupon to be a one time use only.
- “End at”: Specify the end date of your coupon, if not unlimited.
- “or unlimited?”: Check this if there is no time limit.
Once you’ve set your coupon as you want, click on “OK” at the top of the page. It will create a QR Code that you can print and display anywhere you want to allow the users of the app to scan it to benefit from your QR Coupon!. Note that you don’t have to add the Code Scan feature to your app because your QR coupon will be scanned from the scanner which is in the feature QR Coupon directly (do not scan from the Code Scan feature as it will not work from this feature).
You can customize the design of this feature in the “Design” tab: