How To Send Push Notification To Your App User: So today, I’ll show you how to send push notifications to your app users using our App Maker software “Swiftspeed Appcreator”. Not yet setup your first app? click here. You can check our platform features to see different kind of designs made using our App builder.
Then, from the app editor, it is quite simple. You have to click on the Push feature. This will appear:
Then, you have to click on the, to create a new Push message. This will appear:
- “Open a feature or a custom url” allows you to redirect your users to a specific url or a specific page of your app when they open the push notification.
- “Insert a cover image” will insert a cover image
Now, choose your message an click on Once you have clicked, this will appear:
If you want to send your push to a specific location, check the box “Send to a specific location”, enter a location and a radius. If not, check the box “Send to no specific locations”. :
- “Target specific devices”: You can choose to send to iOS & Android devices, Android only or iOS only.
- “Send to all my users”: Will send to all of your users, including unregistered ones.
- “Send to specific users”: Will send to specific users, with the feature “Individual Push Notifications” bought and installed. A list of your users will appear. You will be able to check the users you want to send this push notification to.
- “Send to specific topics”: How to create topics and send topic based push notifications: here is how to send push notifications to your app
Then, click on :
You can send your notification now, or on a specific date:
You are done ! Click on to send the push notification.