HOW TO USE FEATURE [CATEGORY FOLDER]
The Folder feature allows to create an arborescence inside your app.
To create a folder, click on in the “add pages” part. This appears:First of all, you have to give a name to the root folder. To do this, click on + to add a folder. This appears:
Note: You can ONLY add to your folders the pages you have already created. The folders page only enables you to classify your pages.
Adding a page to one of your folders is very easy. First: select the folder in which you want to add a page and then click on the page you want to add. For example “Hosting”:
Then click on the page you want to add to this folder.
Here we are. We have added our first page to a folder. Do the same for each page you want to add. Here is an example of what you can create :
– Select the folder or the subfolder in which the page you want to manage is.
– Click on the page you want to edit. For example, here we are going to click on “Custom Page”.
– Once you have clicked on the page, you can edit it.
– To go back to the root folder, click on the icon of the page you have just edited.
– If you want to go back to the main feature slider, click on “Main”
Once you have classified a page into a folder, you still have the possibility to remove it from the folder.To do this click on the cross: